Xpression, Zero and Zero Tile
What is Enomer®?
Enomer is a unique and innovative flooring material developed by Upofloor. Enomer is made from natural minerals and pure polymers. The material provides excellent performance characteristics, without compromising care for the environment or human beings. Collections made of Enomer are Xpression, Zero and Zero Tile.
Clean indoor air
Enomer is free from pvc and plasticizers. Product is also free from phthalates, halogens, chlorines and heavy metals. With its clean composition, Enomer promotes clean and healthy indoor air.
Due to their mineral based Enomer material, floors do not support combustion in fire situations and do not generate dangerous combustion gases, such as hydrogen chloride or hydrogen cyanide.
Thanks to their slight embossing, they provide good slip-resistance.
Material does not act as a substrate for bacterial growth.
Unbeatable performance characteristics
- Extremely durable - low life cycle costs
- Safe to walk on, good slip-resistance
- Low maintenance costs, do not require polishing or dry buffing
- Good resistance to scratching and dirt
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- Superior resistance to staining
- The dense surface and oil-free structure of Enomer flooring means no dirt can penetrate it
- Does not react with rubber
- No PVC or plasticizers
- No chlorine, phthalates, halogens or heavy metals
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Bacteria does not grow on Enomer, making it very easy to keep the floor clean
- day care centers
- nursing homes
- health care centers
- sheltered housing
- shopping centers
- other public spaces